EnergeiaWorks Wind Site Supervisor you will be responsible for maintaining a strong team through transparent leadership while monitoring, assessing, and improving the performance of the wind facilities, through annual operating reviews, including production, corrective and preventative maintenance programs.
You will develop and maintain annual operating and maintenance budgets to plan, manage and control plant project costs, develop and execute work planning and staffing schedules, including annual preventative maintenance cycles, and implement all aspects of health & safety policies, practices, and programs designed to motivate employees to reduce or eliminate occupational accidents, injuries and other hazards related to company’s operations.
You will also maintain close working and harmonious relationships with all external stakeholders on behalf of the firm and the owners, ensure all environmental responsibilities are adhered to at the wind facilities on a proactive basis by working closely with landowners and all applicable government agencies and submit reports (weekly, monthly, annually) on the performance and progress of the Wind Facility in respect to HS&E, budget, production, availability, and other performance measures currently in place and to be developed.
- Minimum of five years of wind power experience
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience at a wind power facility
- Demonstrated competency in a leadership role
- Strong technical knowledge of wind farm operations and turbines, including functionality, design, and components
- Experience working around high, medium, and low voltage equipment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety regulations, and operations, service and other procedural manuals
- Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Familiarity and competency with industry-standard SCADA systems and software