Sustainability Manager is responsible for reporting and managing the sustainability consulting services in the RP1 Contracts at BGIS. The role is also responsible for contributing to the identification of project opportunities, project delivery, and consultant service delivery. BGIS currently offers LEED consulting in various LEED rating services, WELL consulting, Energy Star Reporting Services, water auditing\reporting, and waste program management
Sustainability Manager KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- End to end management of client facing sustainability consulting services
- Deliver consultant services, initiative\objectives and assist on strategic vision by providing data analysis, and provide recommendations.
- Conducts field research and provides findings in the form of a report.
- Supports delivering sustainability reporting used to meet KPI’s and contract deliverables
- Provide input to and support action plans to increase customer satisfaction
- Provide input to cross account marketing and communication tools that illustrate a customized strategic roadmap reporting by account. These tools educate and ultimately influence clients to adopt sustainability practices.
- Ensures the Sustainability programs and supporting documentation is updated and maintained to drive stakeholder engagement/impact
- Conducts analysis and manage/modify sustainability reports/dashboards as required. Providing recommendations and results.
- Supports regional accounts as well as multiple work stream leads in development / delivery of sustainability initiatives
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- College diploma in environmental management or environmental science or grater.
- 3-5 years of sustainability reporting and analysis work experience
- 3-5 years of LEED consulting services
- Expert level knowledge of various Green Building certification systems.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Strong MS Word skills. Working experience with MS Access or other database software would be beneficial.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high levels of client interaction.
- Strong administrative skills including documentation standards and project management.
- Appreciation of financial reporting requirements
- Knowledge of facility management services would be beneficial.
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset.
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
- LEED AP (EB would be an asset)
- RCO (Recycling Council of Ontario) Waste Auditing certification would be an asset
- Water Auditing training would be an asset
Reference number :200892
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: