The University of Toronto Mississauga is offering Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships for high-achieving students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Three levels of entrance scholarships guaranteed to all domestic and international students admitted to our campus with the admitted average listed below.
- 95.0% and above: Up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable x 4 years)
- 92.0% — 94.9%: $3,000 (non-renewable)
- 90.0% — 91.9%: $2,000 (non-renewable)
Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships Eligibility:
- Applicants must demonstrate academic achievement.
- Applicants must be newly admitted students directly from high school and are assessed automatically on admission (no application required).
- Applicants must achieve and maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.70 at the end of Fall/Winter session to be eligible for renewal.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Up to $12,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application for Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships; In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, students will be automatically considered for this education award.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website