Work in canada
Canadians are mostly friendly,unpretentious people who value honesty, sensitivity, empathy and humility in their relationships with friends and strangers, as well as respect for the privacy and individualism of others.
Canadian Economic Stats
- GDP: $1.6 Trillion (expenditure-based, 2016)
- GDP Growth Rate: 1.2% (2015)
- Unemployment: 6.9% (Dec. 2016)
- Economic Participation Rate: 65.8% (Dec. 2016)
- National Debt: $692 billion (2016)
- Interest Rate: 0.5% (2017)
Canada Economic Quick Facts
Canada’s monetary output as measured through gross domestic product was $1. Eight trillion in 2018.